This Year I Will...

new year's car
I'm not a big fan of New Year's resolutions. And while New Year's resolutions don't work (at least in my opinion), goals do. So every year, I do write a list of goals for myself.



























Turn your hobby into a career. 


Don't make excuses about your photography; start making photos.
Lose Weight. 

I confess - I'm a food addict! I know. Eating too much of anything is bad, and pasta is no exception.

















































Start eating healthier food.

Spend more time outdoors  - Even when it's freezing  cold!
Reflect on the good and let go of the bad. 

So I'm taking all the good from 2016 into 2017 and letting go of the bad.
This quote by Paulo Coelho pretty much sums up how we should aim to live day by day...

Hope you have a great weekend! xx

(Quote Image via Pinterest.)