5 Things I am Planning to Do this Weekend

beautiful wildflowers

We  all have times in our lives when we just have too much stuff going on.
Last week was one of the most stressful weeks I've had to deal with in awhile. My schedule was insanely busy - not to mention the lack of sleep. So I am really grateful for the weekend to refuel...
and rejuvenate my spirit.
Here's my list of 5 things I'm planning to do this weekend.
Hope you have a great one! xx

1.  Go on a nature walk.
delicious pizza border
2.  Cook your fave meal. 
For me, cooking for pleasure is relaxing and quite satisfying. I guess you can tell what I'm cooking up this weekend!;)
3. Go to the beach.

4. Watch the sunset.

5.  Get Ice cream. While we love hitting up our local shop for our usual fave desserts, sometimes it's good to venture out - especially for ice cream!