In the Summer Heat

Can't believe June is almost over! This month has just gone by so...
fast for us here.




It's summer...which means it's BBQ, beach, s'mores, ice cream, bonfire, picnic, camping season!
...Betty said all in one breath! ;)
But hot weather has a gnarly side, too. Here's a tried and true DIY trick for staying cool on hot days.

Make a DIY air conditioner 

Place a metal bowl full of ice in front of a fan (position the fan to blow on it), and enjoy the breeze. As the ice melts, then evaporates, it will cool you off.

Plus: What you can do to keep cool during the summer heat.

Let's make this the best summer ever! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xx

P.S. Let's connect on Facebook. If you use Facebook I invite you to visit my personal page here and send me a "friend" request. Now I am spending some more time on Facebook (as I use my page as a mixture of the personal and professional), so i am happy to link as a Facebook friend to anyone interested.

Likewise if you use Google Plus you can link with me here.